cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

prodif
Adept I

Windows 7 x64 bsod 0х0*116 update kb4056894

Hardware: ASRock x370 Taichi / Ryzen-1800X / Crucial CT16G4DFD824A x2 / GPU: AMD R9 NANO / SSD NVMe Toshiba RD400 1TB (M.2) / HDD SATA 3TB x6 / PSU: Corsair AX860i

Drivers gpu & chipset new. 

0 Likes
6 Replies

0 Likes

If you are technical expert, then shall understand that the solution is necessary.

The error appears in case of switching on of the computer, versions of drivers are specified in amd.jpg.

--

Pre-moderation of messages seems to be manual, hours 20.

Installed the alpha driver Win7-64Bit-Radeon-Software-Adrenalin-Edition-18.1.1-Jan4, works without errors.

0 Likes

This article might be useful to your problem concerning KB4056894 and Windows 7 : Buggy Win7 Meltdown patch KB 4056894 throwing blue screens | Computerworld

Copied from above mentioned article:

How to fix the blue screen problem

Proposed fixes run a dime a dozen, but the most reliable seem to be these:

• For Win7, boot to a recovery CD (if you have one) and roll back to the last Restore Point (if you have one).
  • Failing that, on Win7, try the dism approach posted by zip369 on Reddit.
  • For Win10, reset your PC and save personal data.

That said, there’s at least one frustrated admin on Reddit who’s tried everything and can’t seem to get any of the suggestions to work.

elstaci

Conflict of the GPU driver with the DX kernel ? ))

0 Likes

I am not an expert on Windows 7, Kingfish or someone else might be able to answer your question.

The only suggestion I have is to restore your computer before January 3rd 2018. If your BSOD stops, then it is the New Security Patch from Microsoft that is causing the problem for the CPU Security Flaw fix. If it is the new Microsoft Security Patch for the CPU Security Flaw, then you need to stop Windows 7 from updating your computer via Windows Update until Microsoft comes out with a compatible Patch for the Security Flaw.

0 Likes

elstaci

Installed the alpha driver Win7-64Bit-Radeon-Software-Adrenalin-Edition-18.1.1-Jan4, works without errors. (no errors)

It's hard to say how it affected kb4056894.

0 Likes