Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

murf
Adept I

Feedback On Star Wars 2 Battlefront Ghosting Issue Resolved In 17.12.2

Yes I'm angry.

RX 580 card

I installed the 17.12.1 when it came out.  Had some sort of "Ghost" images on the screen on SWBF2 (2017).  Rolled driver back.

I see 17.12.2 is out and claims to fixed SWBF2 issue.   I let it "clean uninstall" (so no roll back).

Not only same ghost issue, but now when I try to play Starfighter Assault the game just shuts down -  no error message or event logged.

When I play Galactic Assault it is stuttering horribly.

Does anyone there actually test these drivers on new games before they release this garbage?!?!?

AMD is starting to loose it's appeal to me.  Apparently quality and (QC) for graphic drivers has gone out the window!

Going back to 17.11.4 driver and staying there for 4 months.   Hopefully you will get your act together by then and have working drivers for SWBF2.

Message was edited by: Matt B

We have updated the title of this discussion with relevant details to better describe your issue.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X, GPU: ASRock AMD Radeon RX 6600 XT, Motherboard: ASRock X570S PG RIPTIDE, Headphones:
Turtle Beach Recon 500, Mouse: Razer Basilisk Essential,
0 Likes
1 Reply
Matt_AMD
Community Manager

Thanks for the feedback. We are under the impression the issue is resolved.

If any other customers continue to experience this issue, please share your feedback here and we will relay all feedback to engineering. ray_m

0 Likes