19 Replies Latest reply on May 8, 2018 3:50 AM by musafirlalu

RX 560 Crashing in game. Black screen

stoppedbroom52

so I bought my RX 560 Sapphire Pulse 2GB OC and i can't play some games with it, not because it doesnt meet the system requirments, but the GPU crashes and the screen goes black and my GPU's FAN starts spinning at 100% (it makes a lot of noise when this happens) but my computer is still on, i can hear people on Teamspeak and even sometimes the game. I'm forced to shutdown by holding the case button.

The games were it happens the most are PUBG on medium settings, and Star Wars Battlefront (only on Death Star and Rogue One DLCs) on medium settings aswell. I use MSI Afterburner to see temps and usage of the GPU, and it never goes above 55 degrees celsius and i noticed that whenever the GPU usage peeks to 99% or 100% usage a crash might happen.

I thought it was my PSU, but they lend me a GTX 1060 to verify it, and my PSU is working fine so thats not the problem here. I tried windows 10 and 8.1 (both 64 bit) and also i tried to use various drivers for each OS but nothing seems to work.

Sometimes i get more gameplay hours, it may take a couple of minutes to crash, or even hours.

CPU- Pentium G4400 3.3ghz no OC

RAM- Kingston ddr4 2133mhz 1x8gb

MOBO- Gigabyte H110m-h (F20 bios upate)

HDD- x2 7200 rpm, 200 and 500 gb ( i use the 200gb one for OS, drivers, apps, etc. and the other one for games only)

PSU- EVGA 450w 80+ bronze