• MSI X370 Gaming pro carbon met nieuwste bios
      • CPU/APU
        • AMD Ryzen 5 1600x
      • Power Supply Unit  Make, Model & Wattage
        • Cooler Master V1000 1000W
      • RAM
        • Corsair DDR4 Vengeance LPX 2x8GB 3000 C15

Describe your issue:

• so im having this weird problem i have tried every thing from clean install to new hardware

when im installing the new driver software adrenaline edition like 17.12.2 it happens i get a black screen while starting a game (any game)

after testing it seems that the driver keeps ressetting itself wich is resulting in my monitor turning of and on several times in a row

the pc doesn't go into lock down i just keep loosing signal but if i turn back to driver 17.10.1 its like a rock nothing happens and i can play allnight long

so *** am i doing wrong -.-

srry for some spelling errors  

• Re: Driver problems
          latumalea

Bump

elstaci

I would stay with the older AMD GPU driver that is working rock solid and wait until AMD publishes future drivers that work for games better.

Went to MSI Support, They have a new download for AMD Chipset for your motherboard from 12/29/2017 : Support For X370 GAMING PRO CARBON | Motherboard - The world leader in motherboard design | MSI Global . This may help with the issue you are having.

They also updated from the same date as mentioned above the Realtek Audio and LAN drivers that you may want to update.

Is the BIOS you have installed from 09/19/2017?

1 of 1 people found this helpful
                  latumalea

Hi elstaci

thnx for your response

yes i have update everything i even used the msi live update program i made sure i did but when i come to the adrenaline driver everything is fine till i try to start a game then i get that signal loss and my monitor turns black then gets a signal and it turns on but it loses signal again and so on i can hear the game starting and i noticed that the mouse pointer always goes back to the center of the screen

elstaci

There are a couple of threads open with similar problems with the RX 4xx and RX 5xx GPU crashing constantly while playing games. I would open a AMD REPORT ISSUE so that AMD knows about the problem.

Here are a couple:

AMD RX 480 CRASHING

https://community.amd.com/message/2840367#comment-2840367

latumalea

Thnx elstaci i just did that

elstaci

By any chance, If AMD Support should reply to your AMD Report Issue can you please post it here at the Forum. That way other people will know what AMD thinks about the problem.

latumalea

Dear elstaci

thnx for all your help they indeed have contacted me tru email and ill post the steps below this worked for me

i hope it will help more in short it was prob some Microsoft Widows 10 driver picking a fight with the AMD drivers

here are the steps they gave me:

To be on the safer side, I request you to please create System Restore point before performing any troubleshooting steps.

• Step 1 – Reset the motherboard BIOS to the default.
                                  • Step 2 - Please use DDU Utility (Display Driver Uninstaller) by launching it in Safe mode and uninstall the previous driver. It will help you completely uninstall AMD graphics card drivers and packages from your system, without leaving leftovers behind.
                                  • Step 3 – then restart your computer again and enter into the normal windows mode.
                                  • Step 4 - install all the critical and recommended updates from Windows. (make sure windows is not installing the display driver)
                                  • Step 5 – Again restart the computer and then install the 17.12.2 drivers by clicking this below link. Please disconnect the network connection and disable antivirus before running the installer file.  http://support.amd.com/en-us/download/desktop?os=Windows%2010%20-%2064

Again this worked for me so props to the AMD costumer service

P.s srry for any bad spelling