. AMD Graphics Card - AMD RX 580X
- Desktop - home made
- Operating System - Windows 7 64bit
- Driver version installed - Radeon Software Crimson Edition 17.12.1
- Display Devices - Asus MG279 2560x1440 @60Hz miniDP
- Dell - P2414H 1920x1080 @60Hz DVD-D
- Mobo - Asus P8Z68-V Pro 0801
- CPU/APU i7 2600k
- Power Supply Unit - Corsair 650w
- RAM - 16GB
With my old AMD GPU and CCC I could set up multiple configuration profiles of the 2 displays so that it was monitor 1 only, or monitor 2 only, or monitor 1 & 2 extended desktop. The profiles were then accessed via the CCC system tray icon. I used this when temporarily connecting a laptop to one or other of the monitors so that the desktop was using one monitor & the laptop used the other. Normal configuration is extended desktop.
With my new GPU came the crimson software which no longer seems to have this function. If I try to use eyefinity the displays disappear completely plus I don't think eyefinity was designed for this purpose. My only workaround at the moment seems to be to change the desktop via windows control panel each time which is a PITA.