Buy the best videocard you can afford. Make sure PSU is adequate.
• Processador: AMD FX-8350 Vishera, Cache 8MB, 4.0GHz
• Cooler: EVGA ACX Cooler Extreme
• Placa mãe: Asus M599FX PRO R2.0
• Memória: Hyper-X Fury 16gb 1866mhz
• HD: 1 TB
• Fonte: EVGA 750W Supernova
• Placa de video: XFX R9 280X Black Edition 3gb DDR5
• Gabinete: Cooler Master ATX HAF 912
You'd be amazed at what an RX580 would do for you. But you can do better if you have the $$ I just don't have any experience with anything more expensive/better.
Bottlenecking? Bah, who's to say? A lot depends on the game you're playing. My 6350 and RX580 takes most games with ultra and vsync 60fps. But then last night we were playing Air Missions:Hind at the usual highest settings and 60fps then one scenario had a billion objects firing at us (3 player coop) and fps dropped to 30s.
I play more MMORPG, I know it's difficult to maintain a high FPS rate, but in my case it oscillates a lot the FPS
I play Black Desert