So one day when turning my pc one the monitor start showing No Signal. I sold the monitor and bought a new one. The new one also shows no signal on HDMI port, however I am still using one monitor on Display port, but the same monitor does not work with HDMI, however the HDMI works on my 4K TV with all resolutions.
Reinstalled windows and all drivers.
- AMD Graphics Card
- GPU : 912-V308-001 (or) R9 290X GAMING 4G
- Desktop mid tower
- Operating System Windows 10 64bit
- Driver version installed AMD Radeon Adrenalin Edition 17.12.2 Drivers
- Display Devices that does not work with HDMI :
- BenQ - GL2450HM 24.0" 1920x1080 60Hz
- AOC M2470SWH 23.6" 1920x1080 60Hz
- Philips 243V7QDAB/00 24'' 1920x1080 60Hz
- AOC - G2460VQ6 24.0" 1920x1080 75Hz Monitor (currently using with Display port, does not work with HDMI)
- The HDMI port works with 4k tv so I know it is functional.
- Motherboard Asus - SABERTOOTH Z97 MARK2 ATX LGA1150 BIOS Version 2702
- CPU Core i5-4690K
- Power Supply Unit Corsair - Builder 750W CX750 or CP-9020015-EU
- RAM 16GB
- One morning after regular updates my graphics card stopped sending signals to HDMI monitors that are bellow the resolution of 4k. The monitors, just shows no signal, when you uninstall the drivers sometimes, like once in 4 times it will catch the monitor, but if you restart the PC you will again get no signal. The monitors works perfectly with my laptop on HDMI. 3 Of the monitors are fresh from the box. The HDMI port works perfectly with my 4k TV. Tried switching 7 HDMI cables total. Reinstalled windows twice, video drivers several times. Currently using a display port for one of the monitors.
@ray_m thank you for the info.