3 Replies Latest reply on Dec 30, 2017 1:31 PM by vcarmichael

Star Wars Battlefront 2!!!!! Please correct !!!!!

valua

Hello, and you know that the drivers 17.12.1 and 17.12.2 are very bad at playing Star Wars Battlefront 2, unlike the driver 17.11.2 !!!!! Please correct !!!!!

R9 390,FX 8350,16GB DDR3

• Re: Star Wars Battlefront 2!!!!! Please correct !!!!!
          ray_m

We are looking into this issue.

vcarmichael

Idk if this helps you out but since im on old 17.7.2. because of down mentioned issues in other games, regarding Battlefront 2 i noticed following so could be something ingame programing that is also to the fault anyhow, so hope it helps You out. :"After testing on current 17.7.2 drivers some settings ingame for better optimization of Battlefront 2 i noticed that DX12 setting ingame itself is causing severe fps drops - looks really really simmiliar to what was happening to me with latest Adrenalin Drivers - same fps drops, same stuttering. Now when i left it off ingame by default all issues were gone, when i turned it on - issues came back up. In seein if maybe this is happening in some way with Adrenalin drivers i went to try aggain turning DX12 on/off ingame. Sadly it has no effect. I tried some more fiddling with Adrenalin Drivers settings to see if maybe tht could help - unfortunately issues stays the same. Makes me wonder now if Adrenalin is clashing possibly with something in Battlefront 2 to make it cause the same way like i experienced when i activated DX12 on older drivers. I know it aint fix but i think it was worth mentioning it."

vcarmichael

You aint the only one with those issues. I had to revert to even older drivers cuz ever since 17.7.2. all others make issues to me with Rainbow Six Siege, Overwatch and sadly now Battlefront 2 so sadly i cannot upgrade drivers since July version . When i try to play BF2 with Adrenalin drivers it keeps getting me severe fps drops that makes game totaly unplayable on my Intel i5 4460, 24 GB Ram, RX 470 4GB Sapphire RX Nitro + version on ASUS H97plus MB.