Error when trying to open TomTom Mysports Connect App

mrsmithtastic

System Spec

HP Z440

Intel Zeon E5-1620 v3 3.5GHz

AMD FirePro W5100

32GB RAM

Windows 10

I'm running the latest supported driver for AutoDesk Inventor 21.19.412.512, dated 06 Feb 2017.

I've installed TomTom Mysports Connect on my PC but when trying to open it I get the following error;

"Failed to create OpenGL context for format QSurfaceFormat(version 2.0, options QFlags(), depthBufferSize24, redBufferSize -1, greenBufferSize -1, blueBufferSize -1, alphaBufferSize 8, stencilBufferSize 8, samples -1, swapBehavior 2, swapInterval 1, profile 0) .

This is most likely caused by not having the necessary graphics drivers installed.

Install a driver providing OpenGL 2.0 or higher, or, if this is not possible, make sure the ANGLE Open GL ES 2.0 emulation libraries (libEGL.dll, libGLESv2.dll and d3dcompiler_*.dll) are available in the application executable's directory or in a location listed in PATH."

I've tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling to no avail, I've also completely removed the AMD driver and software using DDU and reinstalled, but it's still not working.

What else can I do here?