• Asus prime Z270-A Bios Version 1203
      • CPU/APU
        • Intel core i5 6600K (4.5)
      • Power Supply Unit  Make, Model & Wattage
        • Gigabyte GP-G750H
      • RAM
        • CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 2x8gb (3000)

Describe your issue:

At windows desktop loading monitor is just turning off and it says "no signal", and after 5-10 seconds it's turning on, that cycle repeating like 3-4 times at each pc turning on. Same thing is exist in games when i am changing windowed and fullscreen mode.

And i have some hangs on desktop, for example when i move any window it can hang in some place on millisecond.

On 17.7.1 driver all things works perfectly.

• Re: [17.12.2] Some issues.
          sammyreynolds1977@gmail.com

I've been having the same problem since the Window Fall Update and it's frustrating. Also dealing with occasional freezes. I tried to update to the latest driver and he froze and I had to cold boot twice before my computer would load properly.

dimi1606

Same problem. I even have the same monitor and also RX480.

enflaer

thanks for replying, i hope our problem will be fixed soon.

• Re: [18.1.1] Some issues.
                enflaer

Problem still exists on 18.1.1 driver, and it's dont even added to "Known Issues"...

Can we get at least a feedback?

kingfish

You are assuming AMD is aware of the issue? If there are issues...from more than 1-2 people...it is looked in to. If everyone reports it. Otherwise it's just a bunch of people talking to themselves.

Every driver release says this:

AMD Issue Reporting Form

• This driver release incorporates suggestions received through the AMD Issue Reporting Form. To provide us with your feedback, visit the AMD Issue Reporting Form.
                    1 of 1 people found this helpful
                        dimi1606

I reported this several times. Either I'm the only one who reported it and they simply ignore it, or they are fully aware of it and don't know how to fix it. I'm not satisfied either way.

enflaer

Uhm, you mean official amd forums created just for fun or what? What you mean when you write "a bunch of people talking to themselves".

And i hope you are joking when talking about reporting form, for sure i did it. And i hope other people did same thing. But will it be helpfull? because it's not first time i'm sending this form, but it's seems to be not even considered.

dimi1606

"Blank videos may be experienced when playing back videos in edge browser after the system resumes from sleep."

So the priority is to fix issues for a web browser literally nobody uses. And they didn't even acknowledge the black screens in known issues. AMD Issue Reporting Form, biggest joke in the history of mankind. Either someone contacts you and tells you to reinstall your driver or they just ignore you.

• Re: [18.2.1] Some issues.
                          enflaer

On 18.2.1 problem still exists, nothing fixed, nothing in "Known issues".

enflaer

On 18.2.2 problem still exists, nothing fixed, nothing in "Known issues".

kingfish, how many times i should write here, submit an issue in order for there to be any reaction? or it's easier to close that thread and use broken driver?

plumboby

is the 17.12.1 driver most stable of them all had same issues trust me I have given heaps of help here atm run the driver I am running. Been running stable a week solid now tho I havnt dared shutdown yet. I found the only working driver buggy as when I tested but not game breaking. Not bricking my system but I advise the 17.12.1 driver just word of advise if you do a CC registry clean is a great idea fixs a lot of issues driver wise to. As I still been saying the creators update is still really hit of miss atm which is throwing the AMD drivers out to. Its doing with both brands. My stepsons Nvidia drivers are worse on his build atm so neither sides are promoting decent driver support to date atm. At least AMD is a bit more open so hope they are listening & reading.

enflaer

Most stable driver for me is 17.7.1, on next drivers till 17.12.1 i have problems with performance in overwatch, and when it was fixed in 17.12.1 i had a problem described in first message. So my latest normally working driver is 17.7.1.

• Re: [18.2.3] Some issues.
                                  enflaer

18.2.3 still nothing.

• Re: [18.2.3] Some issues.
                                    plumboby

on 18.2.1 drivers atm stable for 12 hrs & tested between a r7360 & my rx560 with a few games & gpuz. To date a bit buggy but drivers are prety good. Tho i solved a few issues now

• Re: [18.3.1] Some issues.
                                      enflaer

18.3.1 still nothing and things have gone even worse. For example fortnite going 140-144 fps on 17.7.1 and 80-144 on 18.3.1 that is what you call +% performance.

• Re: [18.3.1] Some issues.
                                        plumboby

If your finding that issue roll back to your most stable prvious driver. Sometimes with new drivers you loose a few fps but gain in other areas. I dont go off fps when gaming completely flawed I go with how smooth & how the card takes the stress & how the system is handling it. More frames might be good but going for every frame is flawed it doesn't bother me if I average between 30-60 frames I cap to 60 on purpose so I dont over work my card as the more stress you run with higher frames will break stuff. I go with playablitiy if its smooth its fine its what ever your eyes can handle & perspective. I see alot complaining about frames but its nothing if everything else around the build is running safely & stable. To you frame junkies frames are nothing if you havnt got everything else running in harmony.

• Re: [18.4.1] Some issues.
                                          enflaer

18.4.1 just destroyed all previous things. Now i don't have my problem for 3-4 times in a row. Now it's going forever. Great work.

I just can hear how device turned off, then no signal and then device turned on. And that cycle is just repeating.

Idk what to do. How many reports you need to fix that? What information you need? i can give all answers on what you will ask but there are no questions. Do you even care AMD? I think no. It's shows how you treat customers.

That is my last video card from amd radeon.

Anyway thanks for people who at least tried to help me.