8 Replies Latest reply on Jan 28, 2018 10:56 AM by matheus.amorim

Random freezing+blackscreen in a new Ryzen 5 1400 stock

matheus.amorim

Hi! I've just bought a Ryzen 5 1400 to replace my A10 7860K, but randomly the system freeze then I have a black screen (1-2s) so system return to normality. That problem occurs usually when I'm playing or just surfing on internet. When I'm playing and it freezes+black screen, I can keep listen the game sound but I return to windows and game crashes. In windows log I have this message:

display driver amdkmdap stopped responding and has successfully recovered. After freeze+black screen, Radeon Settings crashes and I have to re-open it. I already tryed many things found in the internet to solve this problem but no lucky until now. I re-installed windows; re-installed video graphic driver, re-installed chipset driver, updated mobo bios, installed old video graphic driver and many other things. I really need help!

Stress results:
      CPU: OCCT, 15 min, no errors, max temp was 64 °C

GPU: MSI Kombustor, 10 min, no errors, max temp was 75 °C

Memories: mem test, no errors

Config:

CPU: Ryzen 5 1400 (stock)
      Cooler: DeepCool Gammaxx 300

Memo: Corsair vengeance LPX 2x4gb 3000ghz (I'm using at 2133)

Mobo: Asus TUF B350M-Plus Gaming (bios updated)

PSU: Corsair cx500 500W

GPU: Powercolor Red Dragon amd Rx470 4gb (stock)

Radeon settings: 17.12.2

Obs 1: In my A10 7860K, I was able to play and surf on internet with no problems. I used same PSU and GPU.
      Obs 2: A friend of mine has the same problem. He's just bought a Ryzen 5 1600X, Asus TUF B350M-Plus Gaming, Corsair LPX 2x8gb 2400, GALAX NVIDIA GTX 1060 EXOC 6GB and CORSAIR CX750M