Describe your system:

• AMD Graphics Card
        • Sapphire RX 580 Nitro+ OC 8GB
      • Desktop or Laptop System
        • Desktop
      • Operating System
        • Windows 7 64bit
      • Driver version installed
        • Radeon Adrenalin 17.12.1 (and 17.11.1)
      • Display Devices
        • Samsung SyncMaster T23B350 1920x1080 @60Hz HDMI cable
      • Motherboard + Bios Revision
        • Asus P8H77-V Bios Version 0906
      • CPU/APU
        • Intel i5-3570 (@3.4 GHz)
      • Power Supply Unit, Make, Model & Wattage
        • Corsair CX 500W ATX, 80 Plus Bronze
      • RAM
        • 16GB DDR3 1333 MHz

Describe your issue:

• Provide a detailed description of the issue you are experiencing and the steps required to reproduce the issue.
        • Since changing previous GPU (Gainward GTX 770 2GB) my brother has problems with PC crashing during one game, Heroes of the Storm (LoL and DotA alike). I used 17.11.1 drivers back then. Everything works perfectly fine until crash. So far he received BSOD (apparently there was a problem with WiFi receiver Netgear WNA3100, it didn’t cause any problems with Nvidia), plain green screen and noise screen. During these moments speakers start buzzing and fan starts spinning very fast (it’s clearly audible. Although my brother is not sure which one it is). I have tried reinstalling system Windows 7 (because it was tad messy, too many unused programmes and files all over place) from pendrive, installed only necessary programmes and drivers (this time newer Adrenalin 17.12.1 were available). With newer drivers system doesn’t crash so often but it still occurs from time to time.
      • Details about applications/games affected (including version number)
        • Only Heroes of the Storm, latest version (it’s pure multi player, so always up to date).
      • Graphical settings used in the application/game (resolution and 3D settings)
        • Highest possible settings, Ultra. Resolution is 1920x1080

Thank you for your help,

Michal