After Windows fall creators update my screen got dimmed after login screen when booting
And yes I know what you're thinking: "It's windows's fault." but no, I can confirm it's not. I asked them about this issue month ago and they asked me to update drivers (after that no response) but they are always update. For sake of them, I did clean instal. So process of uninstalling just finished and for big surprise, problem got fixed but not for too long. When driver got installed, the problem got back...
Oh yeah this is just and visual overlay, screenshot wont show any effects
- AMD Radeon R7 250 series
- Windows 10 64 bit Fall Creators Update
- Radeon Software 17.12.1 [EDIT]
- Monitor LG LED 21.5" 22M38A-B Full HD 21.5", TN, 1920 x 1080 Full HD, 5ms
- Motherboard MSI A68HM-P33 v2 (MS-7895) + American Megatrends Inc. v1.0
- CPU Athlon X4 840 Quad Core
- RAM 8GB
Edit: - Radeon Software 17.12.1
I have had this exact same problem and have yet to find a solution except for reinstalling the drivers upon startup.