Either randomly or when put under load, my brand new Ryzen system will freeze up completely.
- No display output
- PC remains powered
- Keyboard/mouse will not work
- CPU error LED on my motherboard will light up
Things I've checked already:
- PSU - I tried a higher wattage PSU that works just fine in a more power hungry system, same problem.
- Thermals - The computer isn't overheating or anything. Temperatures are reasonably low at the times of incident.
- Drivers - Already tried DDU-ing and reinstalling drivers for all components.
CPU - Ryzen 5 1600XGPU - R9 390X
Motherboard - MSI B350M Mortar Arctic
PSU - Rosewill Photon 650W 80+ Gold
Help would be greatly appreciated.