• Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 17.12.1
      • Motherboard + Bios Revision
        • Bios version: INSYDE Corp. 2.00, 11/12/2014
      • CPU/APU
        • Intel Core i7-4510U @ 2.00Ghz 2.60Ghz
      • RAM
        • 8GB

Hi Guys!

I have a Toshiba Satellite L50-B-1NV with 2 GPU's, a Intel HD Graphics Family and the other is AMD Radeon R7 M260. When I try to install it, I always get the error 1603. After the installation error, gives me an error at the AMD Screen driver, everything else is installed successfully, except that. I have tried the DDU several times, with the AMD Cleaner, with the XBOX fix, uninstalling the card and reinstalling it, uninstalling windows updates... I have really tried everything and nothing has worked.

I have also tried to uninstall the intel graphics card and it happened to me the same as with AMD, I had to make recovery.

PD: Sorry for my bad english!!!

Screen Captures:

error amd installer.JPG

error admin.JPG

• Re: ERROR 1603 - RADEON R7 M260
          cobra

I have the same AMD should we use old drivers ?

1 of 1 people found this helpful
          • Re: ERROR 1603 - RADEON R7 M260
            cobra

I found the Best Solution by my self and it works good with me
            First use DDU to remove AMD completely from your device
            download an old Crimson version from AMD for me I use the latest driver that will work with me in the picture1.PNG
            2.PNG
            and go to the Device manager > Display adaptors > Right click on the 8610G > update > Browse my computer for driver software > let me pick and make sure u are using old version there too the 15.200.1062.0 2015 one

3.PNG
            now let's talk about the performance after downloading u can Right click on AMD at the task bar > Graphic profile > optimize performance and one more thing you can do go open AMD Right click on Desktop > AMD Radeon Settings>
            Preference > Radeon Additional settings > Power > Switchable Graphics Application settings4.PNG
            now you are good to go this is the best for all who have the same video card 8610G R7m260 because AMD is no more supporting our new video card that was made in 2014  we should be having a new driver from AMD for our Video cards
            I'm playing The Evil Within 2 on low and it works very good with me