- AMD Graphics Card ==> amd firepor W7000
- S.O. ==> Windows 10 v1709
- Driver version installed ==> Radeon™ Pro Software Enterprise Driver 17.Q4
- Motherboard + Bios Revision ==> Asrock H110M-ITX/ac
cpu ==> intel I5 6500
- Power Supply Unit Make, Model & Wattage ==>
- Thermaltake 600W 80Gold
- RAM ==> 16GB
What image quality settings and resolution are you using?
According to the minimum requirements to run the game, your GPU performance is at the minimum required so i would expect you to have to use the lowest settings to get decent performance.
The 17.Q4 likely does not have any performance optimisations for this game, so you may see a small increase in performance once the driver is updated.
Every other pc game ( doom, wolfenstein, other CoD ) work very good with same config, same hw ( 70-80fps )
the problem occurs at every resolution.
For me , the problem is only FirePro driver not compatible with CoD WWII .
Okay, sounds like you'll have to wait for a driver update.