1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 11, 2017 9:31 AM by amdmatt

Any news on overwatch hangs, crashes and massive performance issues with ReLive 17.7.2 and above?

arniox

I'd really love to update my drivers as using ReLive 17.7.1 allows Overwatch to run perfectly fine but now I'm having a lot of problems with a lot of other games seemingly unconnected. Problems alt-tabbing, random crashes and huge hangs.

In other news, within overwatch, whilst using anything above 17.7.2 and even while using 17.7.1 itself and bellow, I'm getting a lot of scary looking graphical artefacts that look like my GPU might be dying but it doesn't seem to be low on life at all since it can play a lot of other games very easily.

Specs are:

i7 4460 3.2Ghz

Tri-X R9 290x OC

16GB ram

120GB Kingston SSD [System]

4TB Western Digital Black [Games and storage]

Below are some of the examples of my graphical artefacts. Is there any news at all for any fixes for Overwatch problems. At this point, I might go back to the newest driver and just take a small break from overwatch. The hangs, crashes and annoying alt-tabbing issues with many other games are more annoying than not playing overwatch for a while.

ScreenShot_17-12-04_17-29-50-000.jpg

ScreenShot_17-11-27_04-23-40-000.jpg

ScreenShot_17-11-27_04-15-27-000.jpg

I just want to clarify, these artefacts are all from using ReLive 17.11.4, however, a couple of days ago, whilst playing arcade and using ReLive 17.7.1, the map very quickly grow black dots everywhere and the textures started bugging out. This never happens in any other game and I have never had this many issues playing any other game.

So in conclusion: Any news on a 17.11.5? or something close? I could really do with some fixes right about now...