· This is the latest in a constant stream of problems with the graphics drivers following Windows 10 updates. Initially after the last update the system would not run long enough to paint all the icons on the desktop before failing and then starting again repeatedly. Disabling the AMD drivers stopped this and the system runs correctly but with poor graphics performance. I cannot find setting that prevent the regular freezes and very slow startup.
- Name AMD Radeon(TM) R7 Graphic8
- PNP Device ID PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_130F&SUBSYS_2B53103C&REV_D6\3&267A616A&0&08
- Adapter Type AMD Radeon Graphics Processor (0x130F), Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. compatible
- 8 G Byte Ram
- AMD *510 Radeon R7, 12 cores 3.6 Ghz