1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 5, 2017 10:39 AM by elstaci

Issues back from sleep

cloudy

With my previous AMD card and AMD Catalyst software my desktop PC under Windows 7-64 bit had no problem coming back from "sleep".

Then I updated to the recent AMD RX580 SE card and AMD Radeon Crimson Relive software. 17.11.1

The software has very welcome additions with respect of Catalyst, and a few well-known bugs as well.

The issue that bothers me most is what happens when the PC comes back from sleep:

- sometimes it is all normal

- very often the shortcut icons show a black square instead of the arrow: I had to perform a procedure to delete the icons database.

- sometimes the video just does not come back: the monitor light is green, and the computer works and is responsive, but the screen is black no matter what, forcing me to reboot (luckily I have learned how to do this by pressing the Window keys and some arrow keys). Very annoying.

Does a new version of Radeom Crimson resolve this issue? (Uninstalling and reinstalling takes a lot of time, especially when there are new versions every few days ...)