2 Replies Latest reply on Dec 3, 2017 9:08 AM by falita

I'm Experienceing Crashing In The Divison DX12 - 17.11.4 - RX 480

tanarotte

Dear driver team,

Would you tell us kindy just how many hundreds of times do people have to report

-constant crashes in the Division dx12, conveniently everywhere outside the benchmark.

-game crashes when  any hardware accelerated content is present in vivaldi,

-issues with enhanced sync during fullscreen video in vivaldi

-super long loading times, missing textures and constant crashes in forza horizon 3

to make You at VERY LEAST add it to known issues. Its funny how most new games are unstable on Falls creators update with hundreds of people mad as a hat on forums complaining

about amd driver crashing several times a day yet you still have the AUDACITY to claim over 90% user driver satisfaction !? Are you guys replacing Rx480 with 1080ti for free to get that score ?

Speaking of 17.11.4 this one. . . amazing. Completely crashed system kernel with highly unusual static noise on screen (a la old crt tv) instead of normal no signal input and a lovely error

---------------------------

AMD:CCC-AEMCapturingWindow: RadeonSettings.exe - Bad Image

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\mantle64.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support. Error status 0xc000012f.

OK  

for every single driver dll it installed.

Also why 17.11.4 reports as 17.40 when you try to replace it with something else?

Well done, congratulations are in order as thats a new one for me.

Anyone from the team would like to trade my oh so very satisfying Saphire rx480 for a gtx1060 6gb ? Ill add extra xmass chocolates and a cute card with good wishes.

Message was edited by: Name Sirnaminghton //added details

Message was edited by: Matt B We have updated the title of this discussion with relevant details to better describe your issue.