This is a user to user English language only Support Forum. Information or opinions contained in any posts are those solely of the user making the post and are in no way validated by, or the opinions of, AMD, including our moderators. Use of any information on this board is done so AT YOUR OWN RISK and all information is provided "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. While we may at time respond to posts, AMD makes no warranties or claims regarding the validity of any information posted by users on this board.
All information posted on this board will be accessible to the public.
AMD does not restrict access to this information; it is available to registered and unregistered users alike. However, posting is restricted to registered members only.
Please do not post any information on this board that is confidential or proprietary, whether it belongs to you or to any other person or company.
- AMD SUPPORT FORUM. This is a forum for end users to get together and provide peer to peer support.
- NO ILLEGAL POSTS OR SUGGESTIONS. Respect the copyright of people, websites, software and printed media. Posts containing pointers or how-to's advocating any form of illegal activity will be removed. Posts regarding warez, crackz, keygens, etc., will be deleted. Furthermore, users are responsible for ensuring their posts do not violate (intentionally or unintentionally) any applicable local, state, national or international law, including but not limited to any regulations having the force of law. User will indemnify AMD hold AMD harmless in connection with any violation of this section by user.
- NO OBSCENE LANGUAGE. This board is intended for family use. Please refrain from using any vulgar language that may offend other users. This includes profanity that has been intentionally misspelled or abbreviated to bypass the language filter. Posts that contain vulgar or offensive language, or harass, threaten, cause distress, unwanted attention or discomfort to a person or entity are strictly prohibited and will be immediately removed.
- NO OBSCENE MATERIAL. Please, no pornographic material or links to it. Any such posts will be immediately removed and the user account will be permanently deleted and banned.
- NO PERSONAL INSULTS or ATTACKS. AMD provides this site for our users to gather and discuss AMD products and technology in general. You are free to disagree with others, but if you resort to personal attacks or abuse. your post(s) will be deleted. If you believe you have been insulted, please report the post but DO NOT retaliate. Posts that contain or transmit any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, or hateful content or content which is racially or otherwise objectionable, or which infringes upon the rights of any third party are strictly prohibited and will be removed.
- IMPERSONATION. Impersonating any person, including but not limited to, an official of AMD or communicating under a false name or a name not entitled or authorized for use is strictly prohibited.
- NO TROLLING OR FLAME WARS. Trolling and/or attempting to bait others into a flame war will not be tolerated. Any posts we deem to do so will be deleted. Repeated violation will result in a permanent ban on the AMD Support Forums.
- POST IN THE APPROPRIATE FORUM. Please read each forum space description before posting to ensure you are posting in the correct forum. Posts created in the wrong forum will be moved to the correct area.
- NO DUPLICATE OR REPEAT POSTS. If no one answers your question or responds to your post, please "bump" it rather than posting it again.
- USE APPROPRIATE TITLES. Titles like "Help Me", or "I'm Stuck" are of little value in a forum. Try to provide short but descriptive summaries when submitting your post.
- NO ADVERTISING/SPAM or SOLICITATION. Do not use this site as a redirector or gateway to another site for the purpose of collecting click income or advertising. Although there are times when a link to another site is necessary for helping or answering a question, this site reserves the sole right to determine what is and is not appropriate. Any inappropriate material will be immediately deleted. Likewise, any posts containing advertisements will be removed. Repeated violations of this rule will result in the user account being deleted.
- This forum is here solely for the express purpose of supporting current and future users of AMD technology. Posts advocating or denigrating the use of a competitor's product are deemed inappropriate and we reserve the right to delete such posts/threads at our sole discretion.
- Any post/thread that AMD deems inappropriate for family viewing will be removed. If you have any questions about actions taken against a post/thread please alert the forum moderator. This is a family-oriented message board. All violations of the rules set forth will be dealt with swiftly up to and including a removal of the user's account and permanent ban of the user account.
- Any decisions and actions taken by the administrator or moderators are final and are not subject to appeal.
TERMS OF MEMBERSHIP To post messages to these Forums, you must first register as a member. Registration is free of charge. By registering, you agree to abide by the following Terms of Membership:
- When you register, you must choose a unique user name or "handle" and you must provide a unique, valid e-mail address. Duplicate user names and e-mail addresses are not allowed, so if the name or address you enter is already in use, you will be prompted to choose another one.
- Forum moderators, at their own discretion, may bar registration from any specific e-mail service (such as disposable email accounts) or ISP.
- Any message posted on our forums expresses only the views of the author of the message and does not necessarily reflect the views of these forums or any person or entity associated with them. These Forums use Moderators and Administrators to monitor the content and appearance of messages posted in our forums. However, considering the real-time nature of this bulletin board, it is impossible for us to monitor or review every message. Therefore, you agree that neither these forums, nor any person or entity associated with them, will be held responsible for the contents, accuracy, completeness or validity of any information posted in them.
- You agree that you will not use our forums to post any material, or links to any material, which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of any law.
- You agree that you will not post any copyrighted material without the express permission of the copyright holder, unless such copyright is owned by you, this forum. Advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are also not allowed on these Forums.
- We have the ability to edit and/or remove objectionable messages. Any user who believes that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately. Upon receipt of such notification, we will make every effort to take such action as we deem necessary within a reasonable period of time. Since this is a manual process, you are advised that we may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately.
- These Forums reserve the right to edit or delete any message for any reason whatsoever, at our sole discretion. You agree that you are solely responsible for the content of your messages, and that you will indemnify and hold harmless these Forums, Jive. (the software manufacturer) and their agents and employees with respect to any claim based upon the appearance and/or transmission of your message(s).
- In the event of any complaint or legal action arising from any message posted by you, these Forums reserves the right to reveal your identity and any other information we may know about you.