I use hp ab125ax...i am unable to install radeon graphics driver. it has radeon r7 m360....updated to windows10 version 1709..shows no amd driver driver is installed..pls help me
Please provide the essential INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION
Adding some of our forum experts that may be able to help once you have provided the required information above.
Desktop or Laptop System
Updated the forum with required informations..pls reply asap..
Try the troubleshooting steps listed here to update your driver. Please make sure you use a compatible AMD APU driver such as Crimson 17.11.1.
Laptop graphics update...How to
Already tried every steps and I am sure about the driver compatibility..
Sent from Mail for Windows 10
Okay, i guess you will have to reinstall Windows then.
This is the only driver you should be trying to install...
1. Download and save the correct AMD driver. Do not use "automatically detect and install". Download Drivers
2. Download and save DDU https://www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-driver-uninstaller-download.html
3. Disable All anti-virus/anti-malware/anti-anything
4. Delete the contents of the C:/AMD folder of all previous drivers
5. Win10 users..take the necessary steps to prevent/delay Microsoft automatically changing/installing graphics drivers using one of these methods > Windows 10 Forums
Clean Install AMD Graphics Drivers
Retrieving data ...