AnsweredAssumed Answered

Radeon ReLive Windowed Fullscreen question.

Question asked by ziriell on Nov 27, 2017
  • AMD Radeon R9 380
  • Desktop
  • Windows 7 x64
  • Radeon Software Version 17.11.1
  • AMD FX(tm)-6300 Six-Core Processor

Hello, so i was about to stream World of Warcraft for a couple of friends and encountered an issue. When i run game on Fullscreen ReLive is working properly as it should be. However, as soon as i switch to Windowed(Fullscreen) mode, app is starting to behave weird. When i try to toggle Toolbar, it appears invisible. Game coursor just freezes and nothing happens visually. Now, when i try to take a screenshot, it does nothing. No image saved in folder, nothing. However, as soon as i switch to Fullscreen all the screenshots i was trying to take appear in folder, but the images are black. Same thing happen when recording a video. Stream is just not starting. Toggling "Record Desktop" option changes nothing as well. Is there a workaround of some sort for this problem? I'm usually playing in Windowed Fullscreen and alt-tabbing pretty often and when you do that with Fullscreen stream is just crashing if you don't have Record Desktop option enabled, but at the same time i don't want anything except the game itself to appear on stream or recording. The app is great and easy on FPS, but this thing is really distressing. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

Outcomes