0 Replies Latest reply on Nov 28, 2017 1:00 AM by ziriell

Radeon ReLive Windowed Fullscreen question.

ziriell
      • AMD Radeon R9 380
      • Desktop
      • Windows 7 x64
      • Radeon Software Version 17.11.1
      • AMD FX(tm)-6300 Six-Core Processor

Hello, so i was about to stream World of Warcraft for a couple of friends and encountered an issue. When i run game on Fullscreen ReLive is working properly as it should be. However, as soon as i switch to Windowed(Fullscreen) mode, app is starting to behave weird. When i try to toggle Toolbar, it appears invisible. Game coursor just freezes and nothing happens visually. Now, when i try to take a screenshot, it does nothing. No image saved in folder, nothing. However, as soon as i switch to Fullscreen all the screenshots i was trying to take appear in folder, but the images are black. Same thing happen when recording a video. Stream is just not starting. Toggling "Record Desktop" option changes nothing as well. Is there a workaround of some sort for this problem? I'm usually playing in Windowed Fullscreen and alt-tabbing pretty often and when you do that with Fullscreen stream is just crashing if you don't have Record Desktop option enabled, but at the same time i don't want anything except the game itself to appear on stream or recording. The app is great and easy on FPS, but this thing is really distressing. Thanks in advance.