5 Replies Latest reply on Nov 27, 2017 12:27 AM by whiskey-foxtrot

Suddenly, my Dell monitor stopped working with my RX580 (while it works with my laptop)

alexgeo123

Hello. I use 3 monitors with my RX580 amd chipset (Aorus extreme). Yesterday, my main monitor (Dell 2414H) stopped working. Well, windows detected the monitor and display settings showed that it is working, but the monitor was in sleep mode. I tried removing all cables from the monitor and from my computer (I did that 3 times), tried to reinstall drivers, roll down drivers, disable the device, install new monitor drivers (it had PnP drivers and I installed the Dell ones), updated the drivers from the amd application, did that also from windows display settings, turned on and off the monitor several hundreds of times (yesterday it worked somehow after many tries, but when I restarted it never worked again!). The monitor works perfectly when I connect it to my Samsung laptop.

I am sending you photos and screenshots. As you can see, windows detects the monitor just fine and desktop works, but all I can see is "black" screen.

Please help! Thanks