I have MANY problems with ReLive ever since I got my AMD card. It's just unusuable... List of problems:
- sound is delayed (it did not happen months ago)
- replays randomly don't save
- after saving replays, ReLive either stops recording or takes forever to save which also breaks last replay
- rarely it just refuses work
Tested in TF2, Dota 2, Witcher 3 and a few others.
For sound I've tried changing Hz to 41000 everywhere, it did not work. I can't find any other solutions, does anybody know what could be the problem?
- G3258 3.7
- RX 480 ARMOR (this is OC version)
- 8 GB RAM
- Windows 10, updated
- 1600x900 monitor with VGA to HDMI
- Latest AMD drivers (not optional)
I think it's also important to note that shadowplay from Nvidia worked perfectly, so it's most probably a software problem.
Screenshoots of settings:
Thanks in advance
Message was edited by: Matt B We have updated the title of this discussion with relevant details to better describe your issue.