I need to explain what i do to solve my problem.
Step by step I will to explain what i do.
1. I re install Windows 10 trying to delete the problem with AMD Radeon HD 4200 Series and Windows 10 and remove the updates to my driver.
2. When Windows 10 is installed again removing drivers, programs, antivirus and all I have in my computer in the first restart when Windows 10 is installed, the graphic card AMD Radeon works good, I can not see any problem, but when I went to move my flies from pen drive to my laptop, the screen is again not full I only can see my computer screen in the middle of the screen with the left and right frames reduced, I restart my computer and the screen resolution problem was back again... so I think may be the problem is not my graphic card is the driver compatibility with Windows 10
3. I see in some videos on Youtube and some websites the problem with Windows 10 and driver AMD graphic card, so what i did is uninstall all drivers from Graphic card with DDU program (DIsplay Driver Uninstall) I have to say thanks to who help me in this program i don't know exist.
4. I install again the driver AMD Radeon HD 4200 Series but this time I noticed that there was compatibility with Windows 10, when driver is installed and computer is restart to complete the installation, I can see the computer's screen resolution works correctly.
5. When i go to use Opera Browser and Google Chrome some websites says i need to update FrameWork i don't know why i have not updated may be is because Windows 10 is re installed and i need to update it again, so i did it. When i install driver AMD Radeon HD 4200 and update Framework i restart the laptop again, some other programs installed and now my computer works correctly... for the moment. Hope to see like that for a long time...