• Windows 10 64bit
      • Radeon Software Crimson Edition 17.11
      • Sapphire Nitro R9 390 8G GDDR5
      • Asus Prime Z270-K
      • i5-660K (OC) - Corsair H110 Water Cooling system
      • Fortron FSP  RAIDER 750W
      • Corsair 16GB

My issue:

• I had problem once with this card, while benchmarking the GPU via NiceHash Miner ( NOTE: I hadn't even begin to mine, just wanted to see what my ratings were), my screen just went black. After that, I sent it to a service, and now when I got it back, while playing games for a couple of weeks, I was playing Arma3 when the same thing happened - just this time, the PC froze, and the screen, not pitch black, but grayish, like it's still running.

Restarting the PC, I got a BSOD with the Thread stuck in device driver message. I uninstalled the driver using DDU in safe mode. Reinstalled the 17.11 Crimson and during the           installation my PC froze. Using the IGFX I can normally use the PC, as I am right now.

I tried the same thing, using a different PCIe slot, I got the same situation - PC froze. I am contacting my seller, to see what the service in Germany told them, as what was       faulty on the card.

The temperatures are quite OK, they are usually around 60-65 C with fans at 45%, while mining ethereum, never did check while gaming.

Sorry for not having any screenshots or more information.

Regards

EDIT: I manage to get to install 17.7. and the PC didn't freeze this time, but I went to run DXDIAG and got the BSOD again.

Message was edited by: Matt B We have updated the title of this discussion with relevant details to better describe your issue.