1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 10, 2017 12:46 AM by bradbod

Display Driver Has Stopped - A8 9600 + MSI A320M PRO VH PLUS

minenskie

Hi Guys!

I have two sets of PC with the same specs; A8 9600 + MSI A320M PRO VH PLUS.

I formatted the 1st set via Flash Drive and was successful. But did'nt went well on the 2nd set, I used the same OS installer and drivers. I received a pop-up message about "Display Driver has Stopped... and has recovered.." I am wondering what could be the cause of this since I have identical specs and formatted with the same bootable OS and drivers.

What I have done so far was the following:

1. Formatted again using different OS installer + Same Drivers (latest drivers from MSI). = Same Issue

2. Formatted again using different OS installer + Drivers from CD (inside the box). = Same Issue

3. Formatted again using different OS installer + Display Drivers from AMD = Same Issue

The system boot-up properly but the error message (Display Driver has stopped..) randomly (exploring, refreshing the screen.. loading games..) pops-up. Im running out of Idea on how to fix this issue.

I noticed also that the temp of CPU goes to 55-60 degree on normal load. Is this normal?

Please advise. TIA!