Dekstop or Laptop: Desktop

Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64bit

Driver Version: Radeon Software Crimson Edition 17.11.1

Display Device: Samsung S24D390HL 1920x1080 @60hz HDMI to HDMI

Motherboard+Bios: Asus Sabertooth 990fx R2.0 Bios version 1302

CPU: AMD FX-8350

PSU: Corsair RM750W

RAM: 8gb

A while back, after updating my graphic drivers (I don't remember what version It was), my games began to crash. I thought this was the games issues, and not my card, then it started to happen on almost every game I play. After almost every crash, I would get a notification telling me that "Default Radeon Wattman settings have been restored due to unexpected system failure". This was weird, as I never use Wattman and I never overclocked or underclocked my card (until recently). Certain games such as Overwatch or For Honor don't give this error, and instead pop up with their own error telling me my video card drivers were lost. I started to notice a pattern that happens when these crashes occur, one being that my game will freeze for a second, then a horizontal screen tear will appear. I've also noticed in a few games that grey artifacts will appear occasionally, but not often. Almost all of the games I play I'm capable of running smoothly at 1920x1080p, 60fps or more on the highest settings, I've tried lowering the settings of my games, the crashes still occurred. I've also tried underclocking my card recently and raising the powerlimit to 20%, which also didn't work. I replaced my power supply thinking my card wasn't getting enough power, but the problem still occurs. In addition, I have also tested my motherboard and processor on a different computer to see if any problems would occur, and everything was fine. Some games, like Dauntless, Cuphead, Terraria, Superhot and a few others have never experienced such a crash. The crashes are always random, I can play a game for a few minutes before a crash, then I can play the same game for hours on end with no crash at all. I am pretty positive it is not temperature related, as my card runs at 40C to 50C on demanding games such as The Witcher 3. I am really frustrated and at loss here, I've tried reinstalling Windows and reinstalling my graphic drivers, neither of these worked. Any and all help is greatly appreciated, thank you.