1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 20, 2017 11:02 AM by amdmatt

Where is the solution to the problem with Overwatch and AMD Drivers?

helldemo

Hi, AMD software developers! I really want to yell at you !!! Where is the solution to the problem with Overwatch ???? How many months have passed since the release of 17.7.2? And I'll tell you - ALMOST 4 MONTHS, and you have since released ELEVEN (11 !!!), drivers updates, and what we, the users, have now? - I am FORCED to use NOT current driver version (17.7.1) because i often play in Overwatch, but because i do not have current drivers, i can not play new games such as Wolfenstein 2 The New Colossus, Call of Duty WWII.

Are you kidding me? Such problems must be SOLVED first! And do not release useless fixes like these -

"Fixed Issues

• Radeon Software may not appear in the uninstall options under "Apps and Features" on Windows® operating systems after a Radeon Software upgrade.
      • PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS ™ in some game locations when using Ultra graphics settings in game.
      • Radeon Wattman may fail to apply user adjusted voltage values on certain configurations.
      • Radeon Settings gaming tab may not automatically populate games detected on the users system.
      • Some video playback applications may experience stutter in fullscreen with AMD FreeSync™ technology enabled.
      • The drop-down option to enable Enhanced Sync may be missing in Radeon Settings on Radeon RX Vega Series Graphics Products."

Where FIX for THIS -  "OverWatch™ may experience a random or intermittent hang on some system configurations. Disabling Radeon ReLive as a temporary workaround may resolve the issue."

If you can not solve this problem, ask Blizzard for help, they will gladly help you find a solution,

that will solve the problem of their users .

P.S. - Solve this important and big problem or we will REBEL!!!!!!!!!