A couple of months ago I was able to use ReLive instant replay with Freesync on in PUBG with no issues.
With Radeon drivers 17.11.1 and 17.11.2 (I did not test earlier ones) when I turn on ReLive and start PUBG the screen flickers / brightness strobe. The flicker stops when either ReLive or Freesync is disabled.
In Battlefield 1 though with both ReLive instant replay and Freesync on I do not experience any issues.
The above suggests that it is a software issue.
My system specs are:
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit, FCU
- ASUS ROG Maximus IX Hero motherboard, BIOS 1009
- Intel i7-7700K@5GHz
- Sapphire Radeon RX Vega 64 Liquid Cooling
- BenQ XL 2730Z 1440p display, DisplayPort connection, Freesync is on
- 16GB G.SKILL Trident Z DDR4 PC4-32000 4000MHz
- Samsung PM961 512GB M.2 SSD Drive M.2, PCIe NVMe
- Samsung SSD 830 Pro 256MB
Message was edited by: Matt B We have updated the title of this discussion with relevant details to better describe your issue.