0 Replies Latest reply on Nov 17, 2017 10:32 AM by twofull

Will the Radeon RX 580 work with a Gigabyte GA-F2A88X-D3HP motherboard?

twofull

I have tried and tried with multiple drivers, reinstalling windows, looking at hidden devices on device manager, you name it. I can not get the gpu's to be recognized by the computer. However, the monitor is plugged in to the RX580/DVI port of it. The card is lit up and working fine obviously if the computer boots up and shows the screen etc. Another odd thing I noticed was when I downloaded GPU-Z, I saw that where it usually shows the name of the graphics cards, it says Windows Display Adapter, same as Device Manager. But if you have ever used this gpu-z program before, you will know there is a Look up button right next to the name of the card. If you click it, it will open a browser with the card and its information. When I click look up, it bring me to the card I have installed, radeon rx580.... weird right?

I have installed motherboard drivers. I have installed AMD drivers using both their auto find tool and the manual tool. I have used current drivers and also gone back to October drivers just to try a different version.

Any help would be great as I just want this rig to recognize it's new GPU's.

Windows 10 pro.

CPU:   AMD A4 6300

MOBO:  Gigabyte GA-F2A88X-D3HP

RAM:  Kingston HyperX FURY 4GB 1600MHz DDR3

SSD:  DREVO X1 Series 60GB SSD

PSU: EVGA 750BQ and EVGA 600BQ

GPU: Radeon RX580 - tried each card, both in the pci express slot of the mobo and using risers, still nothing.