Describe your system:
- AMD Graphics Card
- Desktop or Laptop System
- Operating System
- Windows 10 64bit Fall Creators Update(16299.64) OS
- Driver version installed
- Radeon Software Crimson Edition 17.10.1 currently
- Display Devices
- LG23MP68VQ-P 1920x1080@ 75Hz connected via HDMI
- Motherboard + Bios Revision
- Asrock H170M pro4s Bios 7.10
- Intel Core I5-6500 @3,2Ghz
- Power Supply Unit Make, Model & Wattage
- Coolermaster Elite 600W
Hello I want to ask if the latest version of this two drivers(17.11.1-17.11.2) are optimized for windows 10 fall creators update November update(16299.64). Because with the 17.10.2-17.10.3 I was facing black screen after the windows logo without cursor I currently have 17.10.1 with no major issue. Also as i saw at forum, i'm facing the same thing with the site.I can find the drivers through the forums. I've already e-mail the tech support asking the same question about the drivers,but i haven't receive any answer.
Message was edited by: Matt B We have updated the title of this discussion with relevant details to better describe your issue.