AnsweredAssumed Answered

Final Fantasy 14 Fatal DirectX error 11000002

Question asked by arsenicc on Nov 16, 2017
Latest reply on Nov 26, 2017 by arsenicc

I have a Vega 64 with the latest drivers and I get the Fatal DirectX error 11000002 so much.  Nothing triggers it, it just happens after a few minutes.  At one point I couldn't even zone in without an error within 2 seconds.  I actually had to downgrade to 17.8.2 to get the error maybe once every 20 minutes instead of every 2-3 minutes.  This seems like an on going issue, and I'm hoping you guys will come up with a fix in the near future.

Also please fix the overwatch rending device lost errors.  I had a Geforce 1070 and life was so good.  I sold that because I thought Vega would be promising with a freesync2 monitor.  However, ever since buying this card, I can't play like the only two video games I ever play.  (got another dx11 error WHILE writing this just now).  You guys really need to do something about these drivers.  I cannot fathom how for almost 4 months in every patch note, you state there is an overwatch error.... like fix it?

Honestly, at this rate, the next card nvidia releases, I'm going to buy that and a gsync monitor.  These drivers and cards are not worth the hassle.  Who acknowledges a problem for 4 months, doesn't fix it, and expects to retain customers?  You've got to be joking.

Outcomes