9 Replies Latest reply on Nov 27, 2017 4:21 PM by eruzuna

Need for speed 2016 - RX480 Crash - 17.11.1

eruzuna

Hi,

First of all Thank you for reading,

I have this problem with the newest driver of AMD (17.11.1)

I wanted to play Call of duty WW2 but i needed a newer version of a driver, i don't really like updating my drivers because i had some problems with overwatch and a update of AMD.

But when i updated my driver it would crash in Need for speed (2016) , this had to do with the driver because when i turn it back to 17.6 i dont have this problem. But i don't want it changed to that because i can't play Cod ww2 then,

The error is a error that it says that i have to check if i have enough Vram and if i didnt remove the grapics card, or if the drivers are updated, but they are, and it crashes my hole grapics card but it boots back up and back in windows, it's only in Need for Speed (2016)

( i have read that i need to add this to the discussion)

Describe your system:

• AMD Graphics Card
        • 8192MB ATI Radeon RX 480 Graphics (MSI)
      • Desktop or Laptop System
        • Desktop
      • Operating System
        • WIndows 10 Home 64-bit
      • Driver version installed
        • Radeon Software 17.11.1
      • Display Devices
        • 2x BenQ GW2265 (1920x1080@60hz) One of them HDMI thats the main one, the other DVI
      • Motherboard + Bios Revision
        • MSI B150A GAMING PRO (MS-7978) bios version no clue..
      • CPU/APU
        • Intel Core i5 6400 @ 2.70 - 3.3GHz (Watercooled)
      • Power Supply Unit  Make, Model & Wattage
        • No clue.
      • RAM
        • 8,00GB Dual-Channel Corsair 2128hz

Describe your issue:

• Provide a detailed description of the issue you are experiencing and the steps required to reproduce the issue.

Done^^^^

• Details about applications/games affected (including version number)

Done^^^^

• Graphical settings used in the application/game (resolution and 3D settings)

Everything on high not extreme, exept some normal for shadows for the smooth 60fps

Full HD

• If possible, include a screenshot or video link of the issue

Imposseble, i can't go to my desktop in any way for sceenshot it i have to Alt+f4 the error to let me free of the terror's :*

Thank you for reading and i thank you aswell for the help if you provide it.

Have a good night/day

EDIT: I have been able to type the error fully:

DirectX Function"Dx11Render::tyMap" failed with DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED ("The videocard has been physically removed from the system, or a driver upgrade for the videocard has occured, "). GPU: "Driver 15.8

(17.30.1031-171102a-31981E-CrimsonRelive) This error is usually caused by the grapics driver crashing; try installing the latest drivers.

Also make sure you have a supported grapics card with at least 512MB

Message was edited by: Matt B We have updated the title of this discussion with relevant details to better describe your issue.