3 Replies Latest reply on Nov 13, 2017 11:42 PM by lonelyrider

Recommend A Suitable Graphics Card For These Monitors

lonelyrider

I am looking at the Acer XF270HU, Acer XF270H and the ASUS MG279Q

Before I buy, I need to know which of your graphic cards I need to buy as well.

Need to support a monitor with 144hz and IPS.

I plan to edit photos and videos.

Which of your cards is best for my needs?

Thanks,

Message was edited by: Matt B We have updated the title of this discussion with relevant details to better describe your issue.

• Re: Graphic card for monitor
          goodplay

No one can really offer any suggestions without knowing INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION

lonelyrider

it does not matter what system the customer has when asking what is a good graphics card to a montior.

lonelyrider

Why spend more money than one has to on a graphics card. Like buying a graphics card for a 4K monitor. But, you don’t have a 4K monitor.

You see where I am going with.

A more pertinent question is that what a particular monitor is able to do, then buy a graphics card that matches the performance.

Too little of performance from graphics card, then one is not using the monitor to its potential.

Too much performance from a graphics card, then one spent money they are not using.

As a value adding service, monitor manufactures should list appropriate cards for each model of their monitors.

Your website, like others, makes a false assumption that I already know what each of your card series are and what they are for. Since their is no introduction for your products, I would rather just ask here.

What cards would one recommend for these monitors?

Acer XF270HU

AOC AG271QG

BenQ SW2700PT