5 Replies Latest reply on Nov 23, 2017 2:31 AM by aandryyy

AB350M Pro4 Ryzen 1600 stock mhz freezing

aandryyy
      Hi, My PC keeps freezing. When I game, when I browse the internet, even when I keep it on. It only has one program installed other than the Nvidia driver. I don't know what to do. I think I'll ask for an RMA for the ryzen 5 1600...

This is my config:

BeQuiet 550w

AsRock AB350M Pro4

Ryzen 5 1600

KFA 1060 6gb

16gb g skill Ripjaws v 3000mhz(they run at 2933) F4-3000C15D-16GVGB DDR4-3000 PC4-24000 CL15-16-16-35 1.35V

SSD Samsung 750 Evo 250gb

At first, I thought of a software error so:

• clean installation of the latest version of Windows 10 Pro and latest Nvidia graphics driver FREEZES STILL REMAIN
      • clean installation of not the latest version of Windows 10 and Nvidia driver FREEZES STILL REMAIN
      • clean installation of Windows 8.1 and Nvidia driver FREEZES STILL REMAIN
      • clean installation of windows 7 ultimate and Nvidia driver FREEZES STILL REMAIN
      • clean installation of Ubuntu 16.04 and Nvidia driver FREEZES STILL REMAIN

So it's not a software problem. Next, I checked the hardware:

• disable all power consumption things in the bios (c6 b6 and stuff like that) FREEZES STILL REMAIN
      • run for 9 hours memtest 5.01 to test my memory (6 passes 0 error) FREEZES STILL REMAIN
      • try the stick in a1 b1 (how the motherboard guide says they don't go at high MHz but they works) FREEZES STILL REMAIN
      • run crystal disk to see if my SSD was the problem FREEZES STILL REMAIN
      • change SATA cable and try all the data ports FREEZES STILL REMAIN
      • change SSD with a mechanical hard drive FREEZES STILL REMAIN7
      • tomorrow I'll try a gtx 760 ( i highly doubt it will work but still worth a try)

Album to some test:

https://imgur.com/a/fkU4J

EDIT: In ubuntu i recorded the error that make the PC freeze.

IMG-20171113-WA0088.jpg

Messaggio modificato da Andrea Mengascini