First of all, excuse me if my english is not all that great. I am from the Netherlands so it is not my main language.
I have a problem with my MSI RX 480 Gaming X 8 GB and i can't seem to find it after searching and testing for almost 3 weeks now. I hope you guys can help me.
Before i used 2 screens and this worked out fine:
- BenQ XL2420t 144hz (displayport)
- Medion 1920 x 1080 60hz (HDMI)
Since 3 weeks i have bought a new main screen, Iiyama GB2783QSU, 70hz AMD freesync, 2560 x 1440 (via displayport), my second screen (benq) does only work via hdmi and is not working with displayport.
I think the problem is the outmost displayport connector because no matter which monitor or cable i use, the displayport most to the right is not working.
I tried the following:
- uninstalling drivers with ddu and reinstalling them from AMD
- switching cables (even bought a new one)
- starting up with one screen on the displayport most to the right
- power cycling and resetting all screen related settings in both monitors and PC
- installed latest windows updates and directX settings
- installed previous version of drivers
- installed MSI game center, control center
- tried it with and without radeon software
So i don't know what to try more and i hope someone can help me or maybe tell me how i can determine if the port is maybe broken because it still has warranty.
Thank you in advance!
Windows 10 - pro 64bit
cpu: i7 6700
Ram: Crucial sports 16gb DDR4
MB: Gigabyte B150-HD3P-CF