1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 7, 2017 10:21 AM by amdmatt

Some issues to be adressed (17.11.1)

hotrith

I´m having some issues lately with some drivers, depite some of them are totally broken and cant even use them, but i´m going to talk about 17.11.1 driver.

-The loading screen times on Forza´s are awfull, they take ages to load the game, i´m talking about Forza 6 APEX, Forza 7 and especially Forza Horizon 3.

-Destiny 2 some times it crash on loading the game on first start, the game works well when i run it on fresh windows start (in this case every time i leave the game and enter again, i have to reboot the pc).

-In several games, when i run them, they dont stay in fullscreen, i have to force doing Alt+TAB untill it stays in fullscreen pemanently,

-In a case above, when i run games some times they change the screen colors, they turn like a abstract picture, i can read and everything but colors are messed up.

-This issue from the driver 17.8.1 came back " A limited number of HDR enabled TV's may experience intermittent HDMI signal loss." it need to be adressed again, i´m tired of changing TV channel so to the pc sync to the TV

I think is all for now and i hope to be fixed soon...

Regards.

Specs:

C: NOX HUMMER FullTower

PS: Corsair TX 850w

HS: Thermaltake ProWater 850i

CPU: AMD FX8350 x8 4Ghz

GPU: MSI AMD Radeon RX580 Gaming X+ 8Gb GDDR5

RAM: Kingston (16Gb) 2x8Gb HyperX Fury DDR3 (1866)

MB: MSI 970 Gaming

SSD: Toshiba Q300

D: LG ULTRA HD 4K TV 43UH610V