I'm having blue screen that stated IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL when installing Vega 64 drivers. There are 2 conditions happen:
Failed/BSOD driver installation:
- Right after new windows is installed without windows updates
- After all windows updates
- After windows fall creator updates
- Windows correction by using Deployment Image Servicing and Management (DISM) and System File Checker (SFC)
- Driver clean-up such as DDU
Manage to install driver but BSOD after restart:
- Install driver in safe mode
- install driver using another card (RX 580) and then change back to Vega 64
I have tried so many time, even another Vega 64 but seems this happen for both cards. Previously both Vega 64 are working fine using kaby lake setup. Now these happen using coffee lake processor and z370 motherboard setup.
If anybody from AMD or anyone here would advise me, it will be much grateful...
Finally I'm able to use my vega by using 17.3 beta driver. But when updated to 17.11, windows crashes all the time.
So I removed all ATI driver and reinstall 17.3 back, then updated to 17.10 seems working. But the display info still showing 17.3 beta driver.
It's like riding a taxi but the driver is so lost and don't know how drive properly. What a pain in the .....