1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 17, 2017 1:30 AM by irjustman

Superdimension Neptune VS Sega Hard Girls, Textures error after driver update.

luantcb

Hello dear admins i'm here because i can't play the game smoothly anymore i'm using AMD RX 460 and after the driver update from 17.7.1 to 17.9.1 and now i'm using the version 17.10.3 and i'm still having the same problem, the game has been broken with purple textures and missing objects in the dungeons as a matter of fact a lot of people is having the same issues as posted here in the steam forum Warning Against AMD Crimson ReLive v17.9.1 :: Superdimension Neptune VS Sega Hard Girls General Discussions i ask for your help to solve this issue so i can play my game again, thanks in advance.

• Re: Superdimension Neptune VS Sega Hard Girls, Textures error after driver update.
          irjustman

Also, it bears noting that the hardware involved does not matter.  Whether it's an R7 250 or an RX 570 (real-world examples here on two computer I have here), the problem is the same.  The solution (if you could call it one) is to use 17.7.2.  Anything after it breaks not just Sega Hard Girls, but the entire Re;Birth series as well.  Likely, anything published by Felistella as well.

I also have a machine with an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti card in it.  The latest WHQL drivers, 388.31, work on that.

--IJ