To whom it may concern
System specs will be at the bottom, the games frame rate changes rapidly when browsing in game menu's. I have set my freesync amd frame rate target control @73fps as the max for my freesync range is 75hz. The game will go to the 73fps to 85fps and after some time something goes wrong and the game starts to become unstable until and it no long maintans the set frame rate. The in game fps marker will read 80fps - 85fps while the game lags until eventually crashing.
Today I manually set the max fps to 75 today in the games ini file file via this guide, https://www.kotaku.com.au/2017/10/how-to-limit-your-frame-rate-in-destiny-2/
It seems to have helped a little bit but the game goes through the same process eventually things become unstable to the point the game is unplayable and will eventually crash until i restart the game. I have the latest amd drivers that fixed the crash on nessus. However I would like to note that the previous driver seemed to last longer before the same issues occured.
Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.50GHz 29 °C
Skylake 14nm Technology
16.0GB DDR4 Ram @ 1600MHz (16-18-18-38)
Gigabyte Technology Co. Ltd. Z170X-Gaming 7 (U3E1) 28 °C
BenQ XL2720Z (1920x1080@144Hz)
LG ULTRAWIDE (2560x1080@75Hz)
8176MB ATI Radeon RX Vega (ATI) 30 °C
232GB Samsung SSD 850 EVO 250GB (SSD) 30 °C
1863GB Seagate ST2000DX001-1NS164 (SATA) 30 °C
No optical disk drives detected
Logitech G933 Gaming Headset
Message was edited by: Matt B We have updated the title of this discussion with relevant details to better describe your issue.
DxDiag.txt.zip 14.0 KB