1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 31, 2017 2:57 AM by kingfish

Radeon HD5770 drivers problems with Windows 10 Pro x64 Fall Creators Update (build 1709)

phoenixp

Hello to all,

I am a new member of the community, sorry for my English but I will try to be clear:

I need help for drivers of my Radeon HD5770:

I have a problem with this video card that no longer works with windows 10 pro fall creators update (build 1709),

the screen stays blank or randomly windows crashes instantely without bdos screen or memory dumper.

into safe mode, or, when it starts from usb pendrive no longer works. the windows radeon hd5770 drivers fail to enter

into gui mode after few seconds from boot, only low resolution are supported from booting, when windows flag and

circular progress shown, and after 2/3 seconds the display freeze with circular progress animation stopped and appear blank screen.

if i restore the previous version of windows (build 1703) it works fine, no problems in all the conditions of use.

I have already formatted more than 10 times windows by changing bios settings, excluding devices, verifing heating issues.

but the problem always persists and is related to the hd5770 video card drivers.

The problem persists with both Catalyst 15.7.1 drivers and Radeon Crimson 16.2.1 drivers for non CGN Products.

someone have a solution to fix this problem?

My PC System are:

Motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-WS

BIOS: updated to latest bios rev. 3505 UEFI

CPU: Intel Core i7-3770K @ 3.50GHz

RAM: Corsair DDR3 32GB @ 1333Mhz

Audio:  Creative X-Fi Titanium HD PCIe

Video: Sapphire Radeon HD5770 PCIe

TV Tuner:  Hauppauge WinTV-HVR-5500 PCIe

Wi-Fi: ASUS PCE-AC98 PCIe

HD1: Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB SATA

HD2: WD VelociRaptor WD6000HLHX 500GB SATA

HD3: HDD Samsung 7200rpm  2TB SATA