Describe your system:
- AMD Graphics Card
- Make and model:
AMD Radeon R6 Graphics (Integral) AMD Radeon (TM) R7 M360 (Dedicated)
- Desktop or Laptop System
HP Pavilion Notebook - 15-ab010la (ENERGY STAR)
- Operating System
- Windows 10 Falls Creators Update 64bits
- Driver version installed : Crimson ReLive Edition 17.7.2
- Motherboard + Bios Revision
- Make and model; not especified
- Make and model number; AMD A10-8700P Radeon R6, 10 Compute Cores 4C+6G, 1800 Mhz,.
- Amount of memory installed; 12 GB
Describe your issue:
I am having an issue or bug using the last drivers version, when i star my laptop at the firs time using these drivers i don get bugs on taskbar, but afther 2 stars of the laptop i am having multiples icons on task bar as i show on the image, sometimes just 2 icons, 3 and more and idk why this happens, another bug...when i make 2 times on the icon for open the config of amd i get two windows but one just stay bugged and othe work "right" at least it looks.
PD: I leave screenshots of the problem, i hope i get some help bc it makes me a sense of something is won with my pc
Mensaje editado por: Erik Bravo edited bc the liks had a problem and now i uploaded the images :)
Message was edited by: Matt B We have updated the title of this discussion with relevant details to better describe your issue.