17.7.2 uses same construct as 17.10.3 - if you had said it doesnt happen with 17.6.2 then it would be "my error The Division + Polaris + Crimson 17.7.2 and later! - results in CRASH when using AMF with PrePass"
try to uninstall driver with latest DDU in "Safe Mode": run DDU as admin - activate "Safe Mode" - pc reboots into "Safe Mode" - uninstall driver with DDU (will be there after bootup) - reboot into normal windows - install latest driver - reboot again - test
I did, and it gives the same result.
I think I should have waited awhile before trying this release. I tried everything with multiple clean installs but this version always either just gave me a black screen on reboot or crashed with a few minutes after boot filling my event logs with error messages.
The 17.10 errors were crazy things mostly repeated WSearch errors but when the screen was just black no errors were recorded. I couldn't even remote desktop into the system when the screen was black.
I finally reverted to 17.7.2 doing a clean install again which stopped all the problems and left my event logs free of errors.
- GA-Z170X-Gaming 3 motherboard with current drivers and firmware,
- Intel Core i7 6700K 4.00 GHz Unlocked Quad Core Skylake Desktop Processor,
- Radeon RX 480 GAMING 4G graphics card,
- Transcend 256 GB SATA III MTS600 60 mm M.2 SSD system drive,
- 4TB Seagate NAS HDD data drive,
- 32 GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 DRAM 3200MHz ,
- Window 10 Pro 64bit ver. 1607
- HP Pavilion 22cwa 21.5-inch IPS LED Backlit Monitor
mh - maybe not correct fitted pci-e 6/8-pin?
sounds like no HWacc and only 2D is working - can also be a faulty GPU
or do you have any 3rd Party GPU software installed?
can you pls check with GPU-Z your clocks?
Problem resolved with 17.12.2!!!