19 Replies Latest reply on Nov 15, 2017 9:31 AM by pepe.sifu

Can't Open Doom or Wolfenstein - Vulkan - 17.10.2/3

pepe.sifu

ok, with that driver 17.10.3 Shadow Of War works well, but now with Wolfenstein II The New Colossus and Assassin's Creed Originsall  my pc reset always! this is a joke?, because with 17.10.2 my pc reset always with shadow of war, but now works well, but whit the both games i said my pc always reset now i have amd rx 460 4gb!!! please help!!!!! amd please do a new driver with whql than works with all games

update: ok is a big problem with vulkan api, i cant open DOOM(2016) with the vulkan api and Wolfenstein II The New Colossus (that game only has vulkan for run ) the driver 17.10.2 and 17.10.3 doesnt install Vulkan driver, anyone know if is posible install Vulkan driver for separate , the last driver with vulkan is 17.10.1 and vulkan works very well with that driver

second update: i try install vulkan with with the folder app on C:\AMD\Non-WHQL-Win10-64Bit-Radeon-Software-Crimson-ReLive-17.10.3-Oct27\Packages\Apps\VulkanRT64\VulkanRT and yes the driver was install but , the games dont open again, reset my pc all times when i try open those games , think those drivers 17.10.2 and 17.10.3 doesnt work with my video card and vulkan api, but the driver 17.10.1 yes work with my videocard and the vulkan api very well, the problem with the driver 17.10.1 is i cant open more the Wolfenstein II The New Colossus because the game say me "you need driver 17.10.2 or higher for open this game"

update 3: i played for a 3 hours Shadow Of War and i close the game (i went to eat), but when i try open again the game ,again the game reset my pc!!!!  , i ionly played that game for 3 hours and i cant play more because when i try open, my pc reset always!!!!

Message was edited by: Matt B We have updated the title of this discussion with relevant details to better describe your issue.