- FX-8300 3.3GHz (Core)
- Cooler Master 212 Evo (currently single fan)
- Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 1600
- MSI 970A-G43 PLUS
- EVGA 1060 6GB SSC GAMING ACX 3.0
- EVGA 400W (continuous) no rating (bcuz it was cheap and I wanted it asap so I didn't look at others)
What is the max stable OC at what voltage for my cpu in my setup (I don't know if i should upgrade my psu first or if ill have enough head room for gaming and multitasking) I do plan on upgrading to a higher wattage and 80+ bronze or gold. I do plan on putting in two more sticks of 4GBs for 16GB total.
Things I do on my pc:
- Recording said games with OBS and uploading to Youtube/live streaming to Youtube and Twitch.
- Everyday computing
- Video editing