2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 29, 2017 3:16 PM by donta1979

What are the difference between Vega 64 shrouds

donta1979

I have seen 2x Vega 64 cards and only see the difference between shrouds why the almost 100 dollar difference?

• Re: What are the difference between Vega 64 shrouds
          goodplay

Won't shop where you go then.

20-40 difference(depending on brand) is what I mostly see.

• Re: What are the difference between Vega 64 shrouds
              donta1979

Well that's almost all online vendors then because they are going fo 530-545 for the regular cooler one, then the limited editions are like 600 plus... Just find it odd, already did a lot of looking around and its the limited edition... Really about 100 dollars more for brushed aluminum and a logo...Sigh. I might be switching back to green team for now since Vega 64 was not the power house many of us had hoped for. My Fury X has seen better days and just want some of my games to run fully smooth go to love how nvidia has injected themselves into my favorite games not leaving me with a lot of options... Did a ton of research for 1440p Vega 64 only comes out on one game, anything with gameworks is a pain still. a 1080 FTW2 iCX out performs it in every way even with Vega 64 overclocked at 1440p. Not at 4k that seems where Vega 64 shines a little more but not much. At that resolution you are pretty much stuck with GTX 1080 TI or go home.