2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 26, 2017 11:48 AM by kingfish

trouble shoot blue screen error

venom9856

So i got a new laptop a Lenovo Legion Y520 and i thought that all of the programs are already in their but they weren't  so i went on this sight to get this amd graphics downloaded cause i have a AMD RX560 and after i installed the latest version and i game a bit i get a trouble shoot blue screen error, and with out this program i have bad gaming experience. please if anyone knows how to fix or knows a person that can fix this problem please tell me

• Re: trouble shoot blue screen error
          elstaci

Yes, Reinstall the Lenovo OEM AMD driver from their Support Page. Amd laptop generic drivers may not work correctly in your customized laptop and may actually damage it (Due to Heat and Power issues) or void its warranty.

2 of 2 people found this helpful
          • Re: trouble shoot blue screen error
            kingfish

"We  supply generic versions of graphics drivers for general purposes.  Computer manufacturers can change the features, incorporate  customizations, or make other changes to the graphics driver software or  software packaging. To avoid potential installation incompatibilities,  we recommend that you first check with your computer manufacturer and use the driver software provided."

1 of 1 people found this helpful