Windows 10 pro fall update
2 x Xeon E5-2643
got exactly the same problem with Netflix using Firefox or Edge,
I fixed it doing the same thing, rollback drivers to 17.9.3.
i guess I ll stick to whql drivers for now.
it is too bad because the 17.10.2 provide nice improvement on some games...
Problem resolved with 17.12.2!!!
I cant confirm that
Im also having this problem since the 17.10.xx Update... Since then the game only works in window mode.
When I play PES in fullscreen mode the computer crashes(Freeze) randomly which requires hard reset.
Every other game works great.
- Sapphire Radeon R9 290 Tri-X OC (4GB)
- Windows 10 - 64
- Driver: 17.12.2
- Display: 24'' Asus V248QE (144Hz)
- Mainboard: Asus H97-Pro - latest Bios
- CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1231v3 with Arctic Cooling Freezer13 CO
- 8GB Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR3-1600 CL9
- 480W be quiet! 80+ gold